Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cartwheel Audit

So far....

159 cartwheels documented in 22 states, 10 countries and 2 continents

I have been wanting to do this for some time. My memory is pretty bad ass, but, just in case, I wanted to create a list of all the cartwheels I have done. It took quite a while to compile.

STATES
AL  CA   CO  GA  HI    IL  LA  MD  MI  MN  MO
MS  NC  NE  NM  NY  OH  PA  SD  TN  TX  VA        

COUNTRIES
CAMBODIA   CHINA    ICELAND       INDIA    INDONESIA
ISRAEL           MALAYSIA       RUSSIA      SINGAPORE     THAILAND

This started as a way to get express my glee. Now it's turning into a lifestyle. I'm pretty happy about the transformation. I like to think about future cartwheels, future sites and future photograph compositions.

The place where I stumble is the "so what?". Does it need a larger audience besides myself and loved ones? What does it mean to have a cartwheel lifestyle? I'm enjoying this process, the time to sit and stew.

More to come. There is no perceivable end.

No comments: